|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- 2 cups crushed salted pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 8 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 6 oz pkg strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups thinly sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together gelatin and boiling water until dissolved. Add the strawberries and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, mix crushed pretzels, butter, and sugar. Press into ungreased 13-x-9-inch baking dish. Bake 8 minutes and cool on cooling rack.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and whipped topping with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Cover and refrigerate until cool, 30 minutes or more.
- Spoon gelatin topping over filling. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
Recipe courtesy of Lori Mulhern, Rosemount, MN.
Share this Recipe