- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg chicken Stove Top Stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Lay chicken on bottom of pan and cover with Swiss cheese.
- Spread soup over cheese. Sprinkle Stove Top Stuffing over soup.
- Pour melted butter over entire mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- Note: You may need to cover with foil if stuffing gets too brown and dry during baking.
Share this Recipe