- 3 cups half & half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate baking pieces
- 1 inch three cinnamon stick
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- ground cinnamon optional
- Whipped cream optional
- n a medium saucepan combine 1/4 of the half & half, white chocolate baking pieces, cinnamon stick, and nutmeg.
- Stir over low to medium heat until white chocolate is melted.
- Add remaining half & half. Stir and cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Discard cinnamon stick.
- Add in vanilla and almond extract. Stir until mixed through.
- Pour into your favorite mug(s). Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
Share this Recipe