- 1 lb pre-cooked chicken sliced
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary minced
- 2 tsp fresh basil minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground
- black pepper
- 1 loaf crusty baguette split lengthwise and soft insides removed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 lb sliced provolone cheese
- 8 sundried tomatoes in oil drained and cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine rosemary, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Brush inside of baguette halves with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with herb mixture.
- Place sliced chicken, provolone, and sundried tomato strips evenly on one baguette half.
- Put other half of baguette on top, press down slightly and tie the baguette, at 2-inch intervals, with kitchen string, if desired.
- Place baguette on a baking sheet and move into the hot oven.
- Bake until warmed through and cheese is melted, about 10–12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Remove strings and cut into quarters before serving.
Share this Recipe