- 5 ears sweet corn husked
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp garlic minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup scallions sliced
- 4 oz salmon grilled
- Cut kernels off three of the cobs (makes about 2–1/4 cups); reserve kernels.
- Cut remaining two ears crosswise in 1-inch wheels. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Stir in corn kernels, corn wheels and garlic; cook and stir until hot, about 4 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes, vinegar, salt, and pepper; cook until tomatoes are barely softened, about 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in scallions.
- Serve corn and tomato mixture over grilled salmon, if desired, or as a side dish with the wheels as a garnish.
- The mixture can also be served with grilled chicken, warm, or at room temperature, or uncooked as a salad by simply tossing all ingredients together in a bowl.
Share this Recipe