- 3 Tbsp soybean oil U.S.-grown if available
- 1 small sweet onion chopped
- 2 12 oz pkgs frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- Chopped red pepper
- Combine all ingredients except the red pepper; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20–25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with chopped red peppers.
Recipe and photo courtesy of The United Soybean Board—Soy Connection.
Share this Recipe