- 24 oz dry roasted peanuts
- 4 oz German chocolate bar or other milk chocolate
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 20 oz white almond bark
- Put all ingredients into a slow cooker in order given.
- Place a paper towel over the slow cooker, then lid. Cook on LOW for 1 hour; do not open or peek during this time.
- After 1 hour, stir, replace paper towel and lid, and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Drop by the spoonful onto parchment paper. It may take 2–3 hours to set.
Note: Serving size/amount varies depending upon size of spoonful cluster.
Recipe courtesy of Sydney Hensen, Arcadia, WI.
**December 2021 WECN Holiday Cookie Contest Winner
Share this Recipe