- 1 lb rhubarb chopped (approx. 3 cups)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 3 oz pkg strawberry gelatin
- 1 box yellow or white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Put rhubarb into the bottom of a 9-x13-inch baking pan and sprinkle sugar over rhubarb to cover.
- Sprinkle powdered gelatin over sugar, then sprinkle dry cake mix over powdered gelatin.
- Pour water over cake mix and drizzle with melted butter. Do not stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Dawn Blotz.
Share this Recipe