- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- 1 small white onion coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 limes cut in half
- 1/2 cup non-fat sour cream
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 scallions trimmed and chopped
- 12 (6-inch round) soft corn tortillas
- 1-1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat Colby Jack cheese
- 8 oz shredded red cabbage approx. 1 bag
- 3/4 cup fresh salsa
- Trim excess fat off roast. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and ginger; rub generously over roast. Place in slow cooker with garlic, onion, and orange juice; cook on LOW for 8 hours (or HIGH for 4–6 hours).
- Remove pork from slow cooker, transfer to large bowl and shred with forks. Strain pork liquid from slow cooker and pour over pulled pork to moisten. Squeeze lime juice on top and mix well. Divide into 12 servings.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream, cumin, and scallions.
- For each serving, cover corn tortilla with 2 tablespoons cheese; microwave for 20 seconds. Top with pulled pork, 2 teaspoons of sour cream mix, 1-1/2 tablespoons shredded cabbage, and 1 tablespoon of salsa. Fold and serve immediately.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Midwest Dairy.
Share this Recipe