- 10 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing divided
- 1/2 lb cooked pulled pork
- 2 small tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 cucumber halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 red onion cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with half the dressing.
- Transfer the salad to plates or a platter and arrange the pork, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta, and olives on top.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve.
Share this Recipe