- 8-1/2 oz corn muffin mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (approx. 4 oz) pepperoni diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded, 2 ounces
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped (if packed in oil, drain well)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with 8 paper liners.
- Mix the corn muffin mix, milk, and egg together until barely blended and lumpy.
- Gently fold in the pepperoni, mozzarella, and tomatoes.
- Scoop mixture into the prepared muffin pan, filling cups approx. 3/4 full. Bake for 15–20 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Let cool slightly and serve at room temperature.
- These can be made in advance and refrigerated in a self-sealing plastic bag to prevent dryness.
- Reheat, wrapped loosely in a paper towel in the microwave until warm, approx. 20 seconds on high power.
Share this Recipe