- 36 butter crackers (ie. Ritz), crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 5 oz pkgs instant pistachio pudding
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 qt vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 8 oz container frozen whipped topping
- 2–3 toffee candy bars crushed
- Combine crackers and butter and pat into the bottom of a 9-x-13-inch pan.
- Combine pudding, milk, and ice cream, and pour over crust.
- Top with frozen whipped topping and sprinkle with crushed toffee candy bars.
- Refrigerate until set. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sandy Drescher, Neillsville, WI.
Share this Recipe