- 4 cups white sugar
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter crunchy or creamy
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- Butter a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a 3 quart sauce pan, combine sugar, milk and butter in pan and heat to 234-240 degrees (softball stage). Boil until 240 degrees is reached.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add peanut butter, beating until it is incorporated into the sugar, milk, butter mixture.
- Add the marshmallow cream, beating vigorously until candy is smooth.
- Pour into the cake pan.
- Cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Sue Soenen.
Share this Recipe