- 6 Granny Smith apples peeled and sliced (approx. 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp peanut flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup brown sugar divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Canola oil
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, place apples and toss with 2 tablespoons flour.
- Transfer to (8x8-inch) pan and squeeze lemon juice on top; add 1/2 cup sugar.
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter and oil; add remaining 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup remaining sugar, oats, salt, and cinnamon, mix well.
- Pour on apple mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add peanuts to top of crisp.
- Bake an additional 5–10 minutes, or until apples are tender and top is starting to brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Share this Recipe