- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp dried onion OR 1/4 cup chopped white or yellow onion
- 1/2 lb bacon fried and crumbled
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 cup catsup (or more to taste)
- 1 28 oz can pork and beans
- 1 15 oz can can pinto or kidney beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can can black beans drained
- 1 15 oz can can butter beans drained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (or more to taste)
- Fry ground beef along with dried or fresh onion; add crumbled bacon.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry mustard, molasses, and catsup together. Combine with beef mixture.
- In a casserole pan, place all the beans and brown sugar, then add the ground beef mixture. Stir to combine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours.
Recipe courtesy of Linda Smith, Genoa, WI.
Share this Recipe