- 3 chicken breasts pre-cooked
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 c cream cheese softened
- 1 15 oz can chili
- 1 7 oz can green salsa
- 1 6.5 oz can green chilis
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 6 oz can pitted black olives diced
- 8 oz jack cheese shredded
- 8 oz cheddar cheese OR Mexican cheese blend shredded
- Shred pre-cooked chicken breasts over bottom of 9-x13-inch pan.
- Layer all ingredients over chicken in order, finishing with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 30 minutes. Serve as a dip or over rice.
Recipe courtesy of Erica Fischer, Janesville, WI.
Share this Recipe