- 3 small zucchinis halved
- 1 small tomato finely diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper finely diced
- 1-1/2 cups baby bella mushrooms chopped
- 2 Tbsp onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives finely chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp parsley finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees or prepare grill heated to medium-low heat. Use a small spoon to scoop the pit and seeds out of the center of each zucchini half. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the tomato, bell pepper, mushrooms, onions, olives, and feta cheese. Spoon into the center of each zucchini. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes OR grill until the zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top to finish.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Brooke Lark from Cheeky Kitchen, via The Mushroom Council.
Share this Recipe