- 1 cup coarse almond meal
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp honey divided
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray 2 nonstick mini muffin tins with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, add oats, almond meal, coconut, cinnamon, and salt; stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted coconut oil, 1/4 cup honey, and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture over oats and fold to combine, making sure that oat mixture is evenly coated.
- ill mini muffin cups with 1 tablespoon of oat mixture, pressing down firmly with the back of the tablespoon to create a shallow depression in each cup.
- Bake for approximately 15–18 minutes, or until the cups are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow the cups to cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a butter knife, gently run the knife around the cups to release them from the mold.
- Allow cups to cool completely on a wire rack. In a small bowl, mix almond butter with remaining 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Fill each cup with a scant teaspoon of almond butter.
- Top with a small dollop of jam. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Share this Recipe