- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 2 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cups medium noodles cooked
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup onions diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan or mozzarella cheese
- Brown beef and onions in a skillet; stir in tomato sauce, sugar, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese and sour cream; add onions.
- Spread half the noodles in an 11-x7-inch baking dish; top with half the beef mixture.
- Cover with cottage cheese mixture; top with remaining noodles.
- Pour remaining beef mixture over the noodles.
- Put cheese over the top of the beef mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Rosetta Gruss, Marshall, WI.
Share this Recipe