- Sliced bread 2 pieces per serving
- butter softened
- 1 Can whole cranberry sauce
- Marble-jack cheese sliced
- Warm the amount of turkey and dressing you will need per serving, in the microwave.
- Lay out the bread slices and butter the sides that will be grilled.
To make sandwich:
- On one slice of the side of the bread that is not buttered, place slices of cheese to cover bread.
- Put a thin layer of cranberry sauce on top of the cheese.
- Add a thin layer of turkey & dressing, and place second slice of bread on top, butter-side out.
- Grill both sides of the sandwich and let rest to cool.
- Cut and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Carolyn Creighton, Hazel Green, WI.
Share this Recipe