- 2 boneless beef strip steaks (approx. 8 oz each) cut 1-inch thick
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove largegarlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic-pepper seasoning divided
- 1 medium red onion cut into 12 wedges
- 1 medium yellow squash cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium zucchini cut in half lengthwise
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- In a small saucepan, bring vinegar to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, or until reduced by half.
- Whisk reduced vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Press 1 teaspoon garlic-pepper seasoning evenly onto beef steaks.
- Soak two 10-inch bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes; drain.
- Thread onion wedges onto skewers.
- Brush onions and cut sides of squash with oil; sprinkle with remaining teaspoon of garlic-pepper seasoning.
- Place steaks on grill over medium heat; arrange vegetables around steaks.
- Grill for 11–14 minutes on medium heat; cook to 145 degrees for medium rare, or 160 degrees for medium doneness.
- Grill squash for 8–12 minutes and onions for 12–15 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
Share this Recipe