- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms coarsely chopped
- 1 (4 oz) pkg Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups lightly-packed spinach leaves
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook until soft, approx. 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in cheese and continue to stir frequently until cheese melts, approx. 3 minutes.
- Stir in cream, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir in rice and heat until hot, approx. 5 minutes. Toss in spinach just before serving. Garnish with lemon zest.
Recipe courtesy of USA Rice.
Share this Recipe