- 4 old-fashioned cake doughnuts broken into pieces
- 1 container (8 oz) Mascarpone cream cheese
- 6 oz white baking chocolate chopped
- 2 Tbsp espresso powder
- Coffee beans or chocolate-covered coffee beans optional
- Place doughnuts and mascarpone in a food processor; cover and process until mixture is smooth.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Line a 15x10-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Roll doughnut mixture into 11 two-inch balls; place on prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Melt white baking chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl on 50 percent power in 30-second intervals; stirring until smooth.
- Dip balls in white baking chocolate, let any excess chocolate drip off.
- Return to parchment-lined pan.
- Dust with espresso powder.
- Garnish with coffee beans, if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Share this Recipe