- 2 cups ﬂour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 egg well-beaten
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh cranberries cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix dry ingredients and margarine as listed.
- Mix orange juice and egg together and add to dry ingredients. Add cranberries and nuts; mix until well-moistened.
- Grease 1 loaf pan and pour in batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Recipe courtesy of Carolyn Creighton, Hazel Green, WI.
Share this Recipe