- 1 cup peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 12 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter cut into slices
- 3.5 oz marshmallow cream (one-half of a 7 oz jar)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Mix together: peanut butter, powdered sugar, and melted butter; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chocolate chips, butter slices, marshmallow cream, and vanilla.
- Heat granulated sugar and evaporated milk in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour over chocolate mixture in bowl and stir thoroughly until blended.
- Turn half of the chocolate mixture into a well-buttered 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Carefully spoon reserved peanut butter mixture over fudge layer, spreading evenly.
- Evenly spread remaining chocolate mixture on top. Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares and serve or put into individual paper candy cups.
Recipe courtesy of Romayne Lindstrom, Iola, WI.
Share this Recipe