- 2 cups mayonnaise such as Hellman’s
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh or concentrate
- 1 tsp curry powder or to taste
- 6 chicken breasts cooked and chopped (approx. 4 cups)
- 2 8 oz cans water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup slivered or sliced almonds,
- 8 oz green or red grapes halved
- 1 15.25 oz can pineapple tidbits drained
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to add to salad.
- Mix chicken, water chestnuts, celery, and almonds together, and add dressing. Mix well.
- Distribute grapes and pineapple on top and do not mix in until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Romayne Lindstrom, Iola, WI.
Share this Recipe