- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Use fork to mix flour, sugar, and butter.
- Put in lightly greased 9-x13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Combine all filling ingredients and spread on baked crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool when done.
- Combine all icing ingredients until it reaches a smooth, spreadable consistency and spread on top layer of cooled bars.
Recipe courtesy of Debra Gerzmehle, Nekoosa
Share this Recipe