- 1 lb Brussels sprouts outer leaves and stems removed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp ﬂour
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries adjust quantity to taste
- 1–2 tsp grated orange peel optional
- 3–4 Tbsp orange juice optional
- Boil brussels sprouts in salted water for 6–7 minutes; drain.
- Melt butter over medium heat and cook until light brown, stirring constantly.
- Add flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add brussels sprouts, dried cranberries, orange peel, and orange juice; cook 3–4 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Karen Vick, Onalaska, WI.
Share this Recipe