Liven up that lunch bag. You’ll be so happy when you bite into blueberry almond chicken salad lettuce wraps. Crispy, flavorful goodness, but don’t worry, you’re still eating smart. These wraps are yogurt-based, so they’re healthy—and an excellent source of vitamin A. Crunch away!
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 2 Tbsp almonds sliced and toasted
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, basil, salt, and pepper until blended. Add chicken, blueberries, celery, and scallions; toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on serving platter and top with chicken mixture, dividing evenly between lettuce leaves. Top with almonds.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the US Highbush Blueberry Council.
Share this Recipe