Date(s) - 06/09/2017
5:00 am - 10:00 am
Eau Claire County Expo Center
$7 adults, $2 children 3-12, 2 & younger free
Tickets available at the door
Free Mug to first 2,700 people served, compliments of Eau Claire Energy Cooperative
- Scrambled eggs provided by Festival Foods; ham, cheese and onions provided by Aging & Disability Resource Center; mushrooms provided by Altoona Family Restaurant
- Cheese curds provided by Chippewa Valley Energy
- Fresh muffins provided by Gordy’s Market
- Sliced cheese provided by Woodman’s Food Market, Inc.
- Milk provided by Kemps and McDonald’s
- Bananas and orange juice provided by Kwik Trip, Inc.
- Coffee provided by Coffee Express and Victor Allen’s Coffee
- Traditional June Dairy Month treat is Culver’s Frozen Custard with General Mills corn flakes and strawberries provided by Rhom Construction
For more information call the Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce at 715-834-1204.